Don’t be shy to reach out if you have any questions or need some help designing the perfect piece for yourself or a love!
Necklace Length Approximations
If you aren’t sure what length necklace might be right for you, feel free to send us a quick message! As a general rule of thumb, 15” will sit as a choker tight to the neck, 16” will hit by your collar bone, 18” will sit 2” below the collar bone, and 20” will be longer closer to your cleavage. Remember when we add pendants or gemstone drops, it will hang longer than the chain due to its size and weight.
To measure your ring size at home, follow these steps:
- Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
- Use the ring size chart here to translate the measurements into your size.
We’re always here to help ensure your piece is exactly what you’re looking for, firstname.lastname@example.org !